The Delaware Supreme Court is expected to lease new office space in the Renaissance Center, a building across the street from the New Castle County Courthouse in downtown Wilmington, according to sources familiar with the negotiations. Under the proposed plan, the court will eventually forgo its current space at the Elbert N. Carvel State Office Building in favor of more modern digs at the Renaissance Center.
- Retired Judge Toliver Headed to Morris James
- Denn Puts in for AG's Race as Biden Announces Bid for Governor
- Family Court Task Force Recommends Opening Few Cases to Public
- Justices Debate Medical Certainty in Negligence Case
- Fowler Sworn in for First Term As Family Court Commissioner
- Four Candidates Said to Have Applied for Toliver's Seat
This Week's Digests
- Brooks-McCollum v. Emerald Ridge Service Corp., DeFAX Case No. D66258 (3d Cir. April 10, 2014) (per curiam) (8 pages).
- Maryland Casualty Co. v. Grigoli Enterprises Inc., DeFAX Case No. D66262 (D. Del. March 13, 2014)Fallon, M.J. (16 pages).
- Cohen v. Delaware, DeFAX Case No. D66255 (Del. April 9, 2014) (en banc) Strine, C.J. (54 pages).
- Pi-Net Int'l Inc. v. JPMorgan Chase & Co., DeFAX Case No. D66259 (D. Del. April 7, 2014) Andrews, J. (17 pages).