Litigators Andre G. Bouchard and David C. McBride are the two applicants for the Delaware Court of Chancery's vacant chancellor position, according to sources familiar with the process.
- Does Asbestos Case Expose Rift on State Supreme Court?
- Deadline Today for Applicants Interested in Open Chancellor Seat
- A Look at 21st Century Delaware Family Court
- Markell to Serve as Speaker At Widener Law Commencement
- Two-Disease Rule Saves Asbestos Claim From Statute of Limitations
- Feud Over Gay Clergy, Property Rights Playing Out in Chancery
This Week's Digests
- Karapov v. Karpov, DeFAX Case No. D66207 (3d Cir. Feb. 21, 2014) Per Curiam (4 pages).
- Baldwin v. Ace Hardware Corp., DeFAX Case No. D66204 (D. Del. Feb. 18, 2014) Fallon, M.J. (5 pages).
- Miller v. Coning, DeFAX Case No. D66091 (D. Del. Feb. 28, 2104), Fallon, M.J. (35 pages).
- MOSAID Technologies Inc. v. LSI Corp., DEFAX Case No. D66210 (D.Del. Feb. 28, 2014), Andrews, J. (9 pages).